Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hi Guys/Girls...

Hey guys, so here's the deal. I have, literally over 10,000 pictures of stuff (most of which I haven't created) to cheer me up and make me laugh when I need it. During one of my recent visits to a friend's house with my computer, I realized that sharing the pictures with other people, namely my friends, made them laugh and brings the people sharing the laughs closer together. I hope to upload anywhere from 1 to 3 motivationals and occasionally, a background or 2. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the pictures and get a few laughs out of them. Also, please do not get offended at any pictures you see here, all the pictures are posted at random, from random places on the internet. If you come across a picture you don't like, then skip to another one. That's the whole purpose of me posting more than one a day (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment